Monthly supervision of practical hours to obtain a qualified behavior analyst license (QBA) to complete the requirement of supervising practical hours: 75 hours out of 1,500 practical hours.
- Group supervision is provided every two weeks, not more than twice a month
- Group supervision time is Saturday from 1 to 2:30 pm
- Trainees must upload half-hour videos every week while practicing with a beneficiary after obtaining written approval for filming
- At least one hour live, one-on-one session each month
- Supervision includes remote meetings
- Supervision includes observation of practical performance through recorded videos
- Supervision includes observing indirect practical tasks such as: (session notes, data collection sheets, Graphs, progress reports)
- Trainees may be asked to summarize and discuss some Arabic scientific articles
- Trainees may be asked to make a presentation summarizing a study or case study
- Providing specialized training according to the case
- Payment is made monthly before obtaining the service
- Regular monthly supervision is required to complete the board requirement: 5% of the 1,500 hours.