Seven dimensions policies
Home sessions policy
How to provide the service (especially for Seven Dimensions employees)
1- Registration and initial evaluation policy
- Individuals from 3 to 15 years old are accepted.
- Cases of autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disorders are accepted.
- The first step: registration by filling out the beneficiary’s data in the initial information form.
- The second step: The first assessment session (ABA screening) is conducted in the presence of one of the parents, during which the parents discuss important information and observe the child in the natural environment, and through it the child is accepted or referred to a service suitable for him. Evaluation sessions are conducted in no more than 5 sessions, and each session is an hour and a half.
- The assistant supervisor is responsible for the readiness of the skills acquisition plan within 6 days of the start of the sessions.
- The initial comprehensive skills assessment takes place within a maximum of 5 days from the start of the home session service.
- The goals in the individual plan and data collection sheets are written in Arabic, with the exception of non-Arabic speaking families, which are written in English.
- The preferences assessment is conducted within the first three days of the child’s registration and attendance at the center.
- The parents, or one of them, will be informed of the child’s individual plan on the sixth day at the latest from the start of services.
- Ensuring the child’s safety and ensuring that the therapeutic environment is free of any harmful materials or tools that may cause harm to the child.
- Do not leave the child alone or leave the place for any reason or for any period of time.
- Stay physically close to the child at all times to prevent any aggression from the child or from the child against other children.
- Inform the supervisor and management of any prediction of a danger to children and document this.
- Do not disclose any identifying or personal information about the child and his family to anyone outside the center without the written consent of the child’s family.
- Do not disclose any identifying or personal information about the child and his family on social networking sites without any written consent from the child’s family.
- The direct specialist bears full responsibility in the event that Seven Dimensions is exposed to any complaint of violation of privacy and confidentiality of information by the child’s family.
- Be careful not to use your child’s files or requested videos to supervise other people’s devices.
- After uploading videos to the shared space, you must make sure to delete them from other devices.
- Be careful not to give anyone access to devices that contain identifying or diagnostic data about the child.
- The specialist must be careful not to exceed the limits of the professional relationship between him and the child’s family.
- Documenting data on educational attempts during sessions as agreed upon with the direct supervisor.
- Converting educational attempts data into a graph within a week.
- Document attendance and absence after the session, write the reason for absence, and send an official excuse
- Document any incident in the accident report form and submit it to management within 24 hours of its occurrence and inform the supervisor.
An initial meeting is held with each provider and new family.
Regular meetings to discuss cases are held once every two weeks for an hour and a half per meeting.
Individual meetings are scheduled according to need in coordination between the supervisor or assistant supervisor and the specialist.
- The recorded videos are reviewed periodically by the supervisor and assistant supervisor.
- Funders have the right to view recorded videos after the family’s approval.
- Videos should be filmed in one video or in several videos, averaging 10 minutes per session.
- The supervisor or assistants watch the videos, fill out the evaluation form, and write notes.
- The specialist has the right to discuss the notes written by the supervisor or the supervisor’s assistants.
The leave request is made via email to the direct supervisor and a copy is attached to the manager.
Leave must be requested two weeks before its due date if the leave duration is less than a week. If the duration of the leave is more than a week, notification will be given one month in advance.
The family and direct supervisor must be notified sufficiently in advance of the hearing date, within 24 hours before the hearing date, and the direct supervisor has the right to request proof of this.
The employee is entitled to 5 days of emergency leave during the year, and his direct supervisor must be notified, as he has the right to request proof of emergency leave. Otherwise, the specialist must bring an excuse from the official authorities.
6- Beneficiary rights
- Work to provide the child’s favorite activities and games in the first 15 minutes of the session and train him to request them in an appropriate manner according to the child’s abilities, while transforming natural opportunities into educational opportunities and documenting training attempts.
- Ensure that the child receives a sufficient number of educational attempts and activities according to the child’s acceptance and response
- Transform all natural opportunities into educational endeavors in all circumstances.
- Do not use the mobile phone for any personal purpose during the session, and the beneficiary can pass it to any family member to make any emergency calls.
- Responsibility for the child is passed to a family member verbally when any personal event is desired, such as: Going to the bathroom, washing hands, or praying.
7- The therapeutic environment, tools and reinforcements
- You must contact the supervisor immediately if the environment designated for training is not suitable (repeated presence of other people, cleanless, Poor air conditioning, or the presence of noise).
- Providing toys and reinforcements is the family’s responsibility.
- The specialist is entitled to 100 riyals to conduct a preference assessment for each new client.
- It must be ensured that the therapeutic environment is free of hazardous tools and materials.
- Organizing the child’s tools for educational goals, favorite games, and activities used in sessions to make them easily accessible in the absence of the responsible specialist.
8- Training the families of beneficiaries
- Continuous communication with the family periodically about the child’s needs and training methods.
- Communication is held by telephone or a meeting is held with the family once a month at a minimum by the supervisor or his representative.
- The trainee’s presence and absence are documented in the child’s file.
- Filming videos by the beneficiary’s family on how to train and disseminate skills.
- Training session notes are documented within the child’s file.
Salaries and ratios:
- The employee receives 4 cases per day for a minimum of 6 days in exchange for a fixed salary ranging from 5 thousand riyals to 6 thousand riyals.
- Incentives are provided according to the employee’s performance and the facility’s performance.
- Home session hours are during all days of the week except Friday, at a rate of 6 hours per day
- In the event that a quorum is not achieved in house sessions, Each hour and a half is compensated for two hours of work at the facility’s headquarters for clinical or administrative work.
- Each hour and a half home session is equivalent to two hours of work at the headquarters or working remotely without commuting.
If the weekly quorum is not achieved, The Seven Dimensions Department has the right to direct the male or female specialist to perform any of the following evaluation tasks:
- Visit a family for an assessment
- Visit a family to conduct an initial observation
- Visiting a family to train family members
- Summarizing and/or reviewing articles
- Remote family training
- Designing educational materials at the headquarters
- Distribution of educational materials to some families
- Responding to inquiries or requests on the Seven Dimensions website
Specialists receive professional development benefits as follows:
- The trainee receives the ABAT program free of charge
- The trainee obtains the QASP-S program through Seven Dimensions or its partners in exchange for service in Seven Dimensions for two years after completing the training program.
- The trainee obtains the QBA program through Seven Dimensions or its partners in exchange for service in Seven Dimensions for two years after completing the training program.
- The trainee receives supervisory hours to obtain or maintain licenses for free throughout his work period in the Seven Dimensions.
- Seven Dimensions has the right to demand a refund of the full training program fees in the event that the employee resigns before completing the scheduled period after completing the training program.
Part-time contract employees receive the following:
- The trainee receives the ABAT program by bearing 50% of the costs.
- The trainee obtains the QASP-S program through Seven Dimensions or its partners by bearing 50% of its costs only in exchange for service in Seven Dimensions for two years after completing the training program.
- The trainee obtains the QBA program through Seven Dimensions or its partners by bearing 50% of its costs only in exchange for service in Seven Dimensions for two years after completing the training program.
- The trainee receives supervisory hours to obtain or maintain licenses for free throughout his work period in the Seven Dimensions.
Terms and Conditions (displayed to both parties)
- When you sign up for the first time, The focus in the first sessions is on building a relationship between the main beneficiary and the direct service provider. Therefore, we hope that you understand the mechanism of work and do not rush to produce results.
- The service is provided on all days of the week except Friday, except with the approval of the service provider.
- The service begins within two weeks of submitting the order confirmation and paying the package fee.
Obligations and rights of the seven dimensions:
- Seven Dimensions is committed to taking responsibility for the competence and performance of professionals.
- Seven Dimensions is committed to using all possible methods to provide the maximum benefit to the beneficiary and his family.
- Seven Dimensions and the direct service provider are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data collected about the child and family.
- Seven Dimensions is committed to signing a pledge for all service providers to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of the child and family.
- Seven Dimensions is committed to supervising the service and following up on the child’s progress.
- Seven Dimensions is committed to establishing a mechanism for documenting sessions.
- Seven Dimensions is committed to sending a progress report to the family after the subscription ends.
- Seven Dimensions has the right to reject the family’s request for home sessions service before the service begins, while disclosing the reasons. Such as the unavailability of a service provider during the required period.
- Seven Dimensions has the right to ask the direct service provider to film video clips of the entire session or part of it to observe the child’s behaviors to evaluate interventions and follow up on the child’s progress at any time from the specialist’s entry into the home until discharge.
- Seven Dimensions has the right to change the direct service provider after starting the service and notifying the family of this.
Family obligations and rights:
- The family is committed to paying 100% of the subscription fees for the home sessions service in advance.
- The family is obligated to inform the direct service provider of the limits of movement within the home.
- The family is obligated to inform the specialist of the location of the bathroom when the service begins.
- The family is committed to providing a designated place for training, paying attention to an appropriate level of cleanliness and temperature.
- It is forbidden to ask the specialist to provide any care for other children in the family.
- The family is committed to not allowing the rest of the family’s children to be present in the training place except when they want to train in social skills, disseminate skills, or provide assistance at the request of the specialist.
- The family is committed to maintaining a safe environment free of dangerous and hot materials and tools in service areas within the home.
- The family is obligated to disclose to the Seven Dimensions platform if there are cameras in the places where the service is provided inside the home.
- The family is committed to cooperating with the supervisor and specialist to carry out some tasks on the child for the purpose of disseminating skills and interventions.
- The family is obligated to disclose it to the Seven Dimensions platform when prescribing a new medicine for the main beneficiary or when changing the doses of an existing medicine.
- The family is obligated to disclose to the Seven Dimensions platform when any new behavioral problem arises that poses a threat to the main beneficiary or to a family member or service provider.
- The family is committed to providing the child’s favorite toys, activities, and foods and keeping them under the direct control of the service provider.
- If the beneficiary needs to receive interventions outside the home, for example (shopping places and entertainment places), This is done after the supervisor’s approval, and the family is committed to paying additional costs such as a meal or fees for games and activities.
- If the main beneficiary needs special materials and tools, It is provided by the family.
- The family has the right to view the child’s plan and session notes.
- The family has the right to evaluate the service.
Attendance and absence policy:
- The family is allowed to replace the sessions when they refuse to receive the home session service 3 times without an official excuse.
- The family is allowed to replace the sessions when they refuse to receive the sessions due to an official excuse, provided that the number of days of not receiving the service does not exceed 5 separate days.
- The family is allowed to make up the sessions when they refuse to receive the sessions due to an official excuse, provided that the number of days of not receiving the service does not exceed 15 consecutive days.
- The family is entitled to receive hearing compensation every time the service is not provided.
- If the service provider is absent for 6 or more sessions, The family has the right to request financial compensation for the price of each session in which the service provider is absent, starting from the sixth session.
- A family is not entitled to divide time for more than one session without a prior request from the Seven Dimensions Platform administration.
- The family has the right to receive compensation if the specialist is repeatedly late without prior excuse, and the specialist may bear responsibility for this.
- If the family is late to meet the specialist outside the beneficiary’s family home for a period exceeding 10 minutes, the service provider has the right to count the period within the duration of the session.
- The family is not entitled to compensation for the session if the service provider attends and the specialist apologizes for stopping the session.
- The family must notify the service provider of the apology at least three hours before the start of the session. This is done via WhatsApp, and in the event of no response, it is done by phone call to the service provider.
- The family is not entitled to make up the session if the specialist is notified of the apology within two hours before the start of the session, except for emergency circumstances.
For the service provider:
- The service provider is allowed to apologize for providing services 2 times without an official excuse during each package.
- The service provider is allowed to apologize for providing sessions due to an official excuse, provided that the number of days of not providing the service does not exceed 5 days. If the period is more than 5 days, the Seven Dimensions Platform must send an alternative specialist to the family.
Cancellation and returns policy:
- The family has the right to cancel and get a full refund 48 hours before the service begins.
- The family has the right to recover 100% of the remaining value of the subscription in the event of a cancellation request after the first session.
- The family has the right to recover 60% of the remaining value of the subscription in the event of a cancellation request after the second, third, and fourth session.
- The family is not entitled to recover any part of the amount after completing 5 sessions.